Monday, April 6, 2009

Pascack Valley Real Estate!

Learn more about this home!
Browse through more of my
Featured Listings!

This is an elegant & expanded authentic Tudor with 8 gables! Set in the heart of Woodcliff Lake, this home boasts an exquisite presentation, very private & spacious rear yard and remarkable curb appeal! With incredible amenities inside including a an expansive & updated Kitchen, a Cathedral Ceiling Conservatory and a Basement that features a wine cellar & tasting room, this home is a great buy!

Take a Virtual Tour of this home, then call me on my cell for your private showing! 201-615-5353.

Click here for more information about this home!
City: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Zip Code: 07677
Location: Heart of Woodcliff Lake
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 1.5
MLS# 2913201

Browse through more of my
Featured Pascack Valley Real Estate!
Search All Local Listings!
What’s Your Home Worth?” –
Click here to use my Free & Instant Home Analysis tool and determine your home’s value!

Read more of my Pascack Valley Real Estate blogs!

No comments: