Thursday, January 22, 2009

December Sold Home Reports Are Here!

Bergen County & Pascack Valley Real Estate Information!

December of 2008 saw the sale of 27 Pascack Valley homes! Want to know more about them?
Visit my website, PascackValleySoldHomesReport.com! Here I provide you with monthy information that details each home that sold in the Pascack Valley region of Bergen County. I include the location, selling price, listing price, style, bedrooms, bathrooms & more!

Looking for more helpful tools?
Buyers: Browse through my Featured Properties! Search All Local Listings!
Sellers: Click here to learn how much your home is worth!

Let me put my experience, knowledge and marketing techniques to work for you! As you can see by my picture, I’m always just a phone call away at 201-615-5353! I look forward to hearing from you and discussing how we can achieve Your Real Estate Goals!

Susan Laskin
#1 Pascack Valley Realtor '07 & '08!
#1 Realtor Coldwell Banker Pascack Valley Office 2005 - 2008!

Read more of my Bergen County Real Estate blogs!
  • Spotless Homes Sell! - Ideally, a home that’s on the market should be completely spotless. Anyone who’s had their home on the market understands that this can become tedious as you find yourselves constantly cleaning!

  • Another Home Sold by Susan Laskin! - Click on the link to learn more about this home!

  • What's going on in Montvale? - Located in the northern section of the Pascack Valley, the wonderful town of Montvale is home to some lovely corporate campuses and tree shaded streets. Complete with the top rated Pascack Hills High School & a wonderful town center filled with dining and wonderful shopping, Montvale is a wonderful place to call home!

  • A Beautiful Yard - In many instances, sellers wait until they are about to put their home on the market before they put energy and attention into improving their home’s landscaping.